Our firm is led by J Mitch McGuire, a former corporate executive with over 20 years of business experience and leadership along with years of experience as an Alabama civil rights attorney and Montgomery business lawyer. He holds a Master of Laws from Georgetown University Law Center, a J.D. from Thomas Goode Jones School of Law, a Master of Business Administration from the University of Alabama and an undergraduate business degree from Troy University. Mitch believes in serving others and the firm’s culture requires service to our clients and companies with that primary goal in mind.
Law School Attended
- Georgetown University Law Center - Master of Laws
- Thomas Goode Jones School of Law - J.D.
- University of Alabama - M.B.A.
- Troy University - B.S.
Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Montgomery County Alabama Bar
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Alabama
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Alabama
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Alabama Supreme Court
- Court Advisory Committee for the Middle District of Alabama - Present
- Board of Directors of the Middle District of Alabama Federal Defenders Program, Inc. – Present
- Public Justice – Impact Change 2016 Trial Lawyer of the Year
- High-Technology and Communications Contracts and Regulatory Expertise
- Electronic media expertise
- Utility company regulation competency