Montgomery Corporate Lawyer Serves Companies Throughout Alabama
Professional representation for all business and commercial issues
At McGuire & Associates, we believe in the economic potential of Montgomery and its people. Located along the banks of the Alabama River, the city is ideally situated for many industries, from commodities processing to manufacturing. Our short, mild winters ensure minimal interruptions to business activities. In short, Montgomery is an excellent place for businesses to locate and prosper, and the corporate attorneys at McGuire & Associates are ready to assist. J. Mitch McGuire is a former corporate executive with more than 20 years of leadership experience. He knows what it means to be a decision-maker for a complex business enterprise; he provides pertinent and timely advice based on actual business practice, not just legal theories. His firm is committed to providing excellent representation for every aspect of your business.
Dedicated corporate lawyer in Montgomery committed to your business success
At McGuire & Associates, we are passionate about helping our corporate clients grow and prosper. We provide a full range of business and commercial services which include:
- Corporate formations — We help your business get started on the right foot by advising you on the choice of entity, corporate filings, ownership agreements, lines of credit, corporate bylaws, taxation planning, zoning and permitting, and other essential issues.
- Corporate governance and compliance — We help new and mature companies create an ownership structure that serves all stakeholders. We help you develop procedures and protocols that keep your company in compliance with all pertinent state and federal regulations.
- Partnership and shareholder disputes — We help companies resolve internal disputes arising from a variety of issues, such as alleged breaches of fiduciary duty, inappropriate compensation, breach of noncompete agreements, and freeze-out/squeeze-out tactics.
- Contract negotiations — We negotiate, draft and review all types of business and commercial contracts, including employment agreements, covenants not to compete, buy-sell agreements, real estate and equipment leases, and various commercial transactions.
- Business planning — We work with corporate development officers to help businesses plan and manage growth and expansion. We anticipate the tax consequences of strategic acquisitions and work to minimize your company’s exposure so you can realize the maximum benefit. When downsizing or streamlining operations is in your company’s best interests, we can help you manage that type of transition as well.
McGuire & Associates is a law firm built on a culture of service. When you retain our services, you can expect close, personalized service and a deep commitment to support your company’s success.
Contact our corporate law firm in Montgomery, AL for a full range of business services
McGuire & Associates wants to help your business succeed. Take advantage of a consultation to learn how our firm can best meet your company’s legal needs. Call us at 334-651-8891 or contact our Montgomery office online. Our office is located at 31 Clayton Street, convenient to I-85 and I-65.